Coconut Quesillo (video)
Ingredients for Coconut Quesillo (cheese):
• 8 Ramekins (Small Refractory Molds) Ø 9.5 x 5.5 cm.
• 1 large baking dish to make the “bath”
• 1 can condensed milk 397 g
• 397 g of whole milk (equivalent to the measure of the can of condensed milk)
• 5 whole eggs
• 1 packet of vanilla sugar or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 6 tablespoons grated coconut
Ingredients for the caramel:
• 1 cup white sugar
• ½ cup water
This recipe is courtesy of Amantes de la Cocina, an extraordinary website featuring delicious recipes of international cuisine. En Amantes de la Cocina, you will enjoy a wide range of dishes and techniques that allow you to prepare and share them with great pleasure.
Popularity: 2% [?]